Please read these steps carefully before submitting your application online:
1. When you are ready, click the button on the right to begin an online application.
- You will be asked to create (or log into an existing) online account as a special student.
- When prompted to choose your program (select student type), select: Capstone Certificate > Powertrain Electrification
2. Submit supporting materials
- Email resume: In the subject line include the program name and term of interest.
- Request official transcript: Arrange to have a copy of your official transcript(s) sent directly from your previous educational institution(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complete a phone interview: After all of your application materials have been received, Student Services will schedule a phone interview with you. Once completed, your application will be presented to the Admissions Committee for evaluation at the next scheduled meeting.
The admission decision: After a decision has been made on your application, Student Services will contact you by email to inform you of the decision and to schedule a time to discuss the decision and your next steps.