Meet the Class of 2017!
Thirty-six students graduated from UW-Madison’s online graduate engineering programs in May.
The graduates attended campus commencement ceremonies in addition to other activities to celebrate their accomplishments.
To see photos of this year’s class, click here.
The Class of 2017 comprises:
- 22 graduates in Engineering Management
- Six graduates in Power Conversion and Controls Capstone
- Three graduates in Sustainable Systems Engineering
- Two graduates in Electrical Engineering: Power Engineering
- Two graduates in Mechanical Engineering: Controls
- One graduate in Mechanical Engineering: Polymer Science.
UW-Madison’s online engineering programs have been ranked in the top 10 by U.S. News and World Report for the past six years. For more information about graduation, click here.
For more information about our online degrees or to learn about the latest updates, complete the form below.
MEES Students Earn Patent
Find out how these Master of Engineering: Engine Systems put their skills to use, earning a patent for new engine technology.Find out more.
How to Rock the Graduate Admissions Essay
Does the idea of writing a graduate admissions essay freak you out? Don't worry! Here's how to make a compelling case for your admission.Click here for some tips.