Marina Policy Guidelines Manual
Take Your Marina to the Next Level
The new Marina Policy Guidelines Manual offers marina owners and managers a guide to implementing policies that will professionalize the management of your marina. Get yours today!
Written by Carl Wolf of Marina Management Services, Inc. and published by the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the Manual provides policies covering administration, marina operations, marketing, financial controls, and maintenance, as well as safety, security and environmental issues. Access to online training sessions for each of these topics is included.
Expertise at a Competitive Price
With the help of this Manual, marina managers will set guidelines and implement policies to:
- Maintain consistency of operations and procedures,
- Provide effective employee orientation,
- Improve facility maintenance,
- Increase customer satisfaction and,
- Reduce insurance costs.
A special introductory offer of $295 includes:
- The Marina Policy Guidelines Manual (as a PDF file)
- Access to six online training sessions
- A subscription for updates and additional digital content through January 1, 2019
Check Back for Future Dates
Satisfy Your Ethics Requirements With EPD!
Organizational and Psychological Pressures Affecting Ethical Decision-Making in Engineering is the latest offering in our series of online ethics training. Designed to help engineers deal with ethical dilemmas often caused by non-engineering pressures, this two-hour online course satisfies Wisconsin’s requirement for ethics training for PE licensure, as well many other states’ requirements. Learn from real-world case studies.Find out more.