Deb is a principle consultant with Deb Houden & Associates and on faculty with the Wisconsin School of Business, UW-Madison Engineering Professional Development, and the University of Wisconsin Center for Professional Development.
She has extensive experience helping families and businesses negotiate various needs—concentrating on communication, value creation, transition, board development, family meetings and next generation development. She also facilitates various negotiated agreements, including shareholder and family employment agreement, developing family meetings, beginning stages of board development, and working with younger generational members of family firms to create family councils.
Relevant courses taught include:
- Negotiations - Wisconsin School of Business Executive MBA
- Negotiations – Wisconsin School of Business Evening MBA
- Negotiations – Center for Professional Development
- Issues in Family Business Ownership – Wisconsin School of Business
- Interpersonal Communication – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Conflict and Communication – University of Wisconsin, Madison