Program Fee Payment Options
UWDMC is no longer accepting new candidates in the Diploma program. Those already registered and active will be able to complete their studies.
You may pay for the Diploma Registration, Professional Study Project, and Special Ten-Course Discount Package fees via credit card, check in US funds, or bank wire transfer.
Online with credit card via secure server
Please note that the webpage for paying Diploma Program fees is different from the individual course registration page. Please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Program Fees Payment page on the University of Wisconsin website:
- Fill in your name, address, email, organization and credit card billing information.
- Select the fee(s) for which you are paying.
- Click the Continue to Payment button to go to the next screen where you will enter your credit card number and expiration date. Click Continue to check out.
- Review the information and click the Submit Payment button. You can print the confirmation screen. You will also receive an email receipt of the transaction with a date, amount, and order ID number.
Check in US Funds
Mail check in US Funds to:
UW-Disaster Management Center
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Bank Wire Transfer
Email UWDMC at email@example.com and request additional information for this payment option. Let us know which fee(s) you are paying for and when you anticipate beginning the wire transfer process. UWDMC will provide the most current information that the bank will require to complete the transaction.