Sanitary Sewer Maintenance Practices and TechnologiesSee upcoming dates
- Sanitary Sewer Maintenance and Equipment
- Controlling Sanitary Sewer Overflows (SSOs)
- Televising and Pipe Assessments
- Techniques to Measure and Reduce Inflow and Infiltration
- Incorporating CMOM into Field Operations
- Review of Computer Software for Collection Systems
- Determining Your Critical Assets
- Dealing with Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG)
- Managing Insurance Risk by Improved Sanitary Sewer Maintenance
- Developments in Sewer Repair and Reconstruction Technology
- Lateral Inspection and Repair on Private Property
- Safety Practices in Sewer Maintenance
- Case Studies and Experience from Across the U.S.
Tony Du Bois
John Nelson Jr. is vice president with Visu-Sewer, Inc. and has more than 25 years of experience in the application of construction and rehab technology for televising, cleaning, repair and rehab of sanitary sewers and laterals. Mr. Nelson also served as the president of the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NAASCO).
Tony Offerman, PE is a professional engineer and collection system management specialist with Veolia North America. Based in Austin, Texas, Offerman has more than 25 years of experience in sanitary sewer system design, operations, upgrading, and wet weather flow management. He has worked with large and small collection systems across the United States.
Ned Paschke, PE, DEE, is a program director and professor of practice at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, specializing in analysis and improvement of water and wastewater systems and facilities. Before joining the UW-Madison, he was director of engineering for the Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District and a hydraulic engineering consultant for national and international engineering firms.
Stephen Tilson is a nationally known collection systems operations and management specialist. He is president of Tilson & Associates, based in Torrington, Connecticut. He is a licensed operator and has more than 25 years of specialized experience in sanitary sewer operations and maintenance management throughout the United States. He is a co-author of the Water Environment Federation Manual of Practice #7, Wastewater Collection Systems Management.
Upcoming dates (0)
Take this course when it’s offered next!
Create a custom learning experience
We can deliver this course as an on-site learning experience tailored to your organization’s specific training needs.
On-site / Customizable
We Bring It to You
Build a tighter team with an on-site training course. Choose from our most popular topics. We’ll create a collaborative experience based on your class size and specifications.
We Build It for You
Shape a course to meet your specific training needs. Add specialized topics and technology. Tweak the course materials. Make it yours. We’ll make it possible.
We Create It With You
Start from scratch with an unbiased analysis of your company’s training needs. We’ll help you pinpoint opportunities and develop a smart program for your in-house talent.