Innovative Intersection Design and OperationSee upcoming dates
Learn innovative intersection design and operations to help solve your intersection issues.
Who Should Attend?
- Municipal and consulting engineers
- Traffic engineering technicians
- Planners and decision-makers
Description of Intersection Safety and Design
Elements of Traffic Signal Timing and Operations
Learn about the latest in traffic signal technology and how it can be integrated into your signal system, including a short review of adaptive traffic signal technology
- Review of roundabout design elements and priciples
- Safety analysis
Reduce Conflict Intersections
- Displaced left-turn intersections
- Restricted crossing u-turn
- Median u-turn
- Signing and marking
Single Point Interchange
- Identifying user benefits
- Design through software
Double Cross Overs
- What is it and how it works
- Traffic operations
- Specific features related to design
"I needed a good introduction to intersection design, and this course accomplished this."
"Looking to expand understanding, I definitely did."
Upcoming dates (0)
Take this course when it’s offered next!
Innovative Intersection Design and OperationCourse #: RA01541
Innovative Intersection Design and OperationDate: Wed. January 29, 2020 – Thu. January 30, 2020
- Fee covers morning and afternoon breaks, scheduled lunches, course materials.
- CEU: 1.6
- PDH: 16