Innovation for Civil and Environmental Professionals A Whole-Brain ApproachSee upcoming dates
In this course, you’ll receive some help to find a new direction or initiative for your organization while expanding your understanding of the human mind. You’ll ultimately enhance client and stakeholder relationships by becoming a more trusted adviser and positively influence the decision-making in your organization.
Who Should Attend?
Who should attend?
- Current and upcoming leaders in civil & environmental professions
- Consulting engineers and managers
- Directors and managers in public works and infrastructure
- Federal bases and federal agency staff
- Obtain innovation knowledge and skills immediately applicable to problems and opportunities within your organization
- Learn 15 tools to enable individual and group innovation
- "See" the previously "unseen" options
- Move toward resolution of an issue and discover a promising opportunity
- Find a new direction or initiative for your organization
- Expand your understanding of the human mind
- Appreciate further the breadth and depth of personnel resources available in your organization
- Reenergize your groups such as project teams, departments, executive committees, and task forces
- Enhance client and stakeholder relationships by becoming even more of a trusted advisor
- Influence positively the decision-making culture in your organization
Upcoming dates (0)
Take this course when it’s offered next!