Asset Strategy DevelopmentSee upcoming dates
This class will describe the benefits (including improved OEE and workplace morale) and the steps for developing and implementing an asset management strategy. Major topics presented in this course are asset strategy documentation, proactive workflow model execution, preventive maintenance development, and phases of development and implementation.
Who Should Attend?
- Lead decision-makers for asset, reliability, and maintenance management
- Managers and supervisors
- Maintenance planners and schedulers
This course is part of the Maintenance and Reliability Management Certificate. Enhance your maintenance skills, while earning a recognized credential.
Asset Strategy Documentation
- Aligning to business objectives
- Company mission and vision
- Department vision and goal setting
- Maintenance policy
- Operational performance
- Assessing risk
- Operational risk management plan
- Records management
- Monitoring maintenance performance
- Maintenance resource management
- Maintenance return on investment
- Strategy review
- Maintenance budget forecasting
Proactive Workflow Model for Execution
- Asset catalog
- Asset criticality analysis component
- Level criticality
- Spares criticality
- Failure mode analysis (RCM/FMEA)
- Equipment maintenance plan
- PM/PdM inspections
- Follow up work
Preventive Maintenance Development
- Strategy development tools
- PM types/route development/standard work
- Time based
- Condition based
- Failure finding
- Risk based
Four Phases of Development and Implementation
- Preparation phase
- Implementation phase
- Transition phase
- Sustainability phase
Joe Anderson is the Chief Operating Officer for ReliabilityX, he began his maintenance career, while in high school, working for Tyson (formally IBP). He possesses over 20 years of leadership experience improving maintenance departments processes for Fortune 500 companies in the food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
Joe is the author of a column in Plant Services magazine and is a recognized leader in reliability.
Joe possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Business from Strayer University. He is a CMRP, CRL, CARO, MLT2, MLA1, LSSGB, IAM-55k, CRL Black Belt and was recognized as one of the top 50 leaders in the country by the United States Congress, being awarded the National Leadership Award.
Upcoming dates (0)
Take this course when it’s offered next!
Asset Strategy DevelopmentCourse #: RA01644
Asset Strategy DevelopmentDate: Mon. May 18, 2020 – Tue. May 19, 2020
Fee covers online instruction and course materials.
- CEU: 1.2
- PDH: 12