Earn a commissioning certificate from UW–Madison, which recognizes your knowledge of the ASHRAE Commissioning Process. Expand your career opportunities and gain recognition for your skills. To earn the Qualified Commissioning Process Provider (QCxP) certification, you must complete the required courses and pass the certification exam.
Choose Your Preferred Course Option
The course requirement has two options:
Whichever course option you choose, you must also sign up for the Certification Orientation/Review and Examination.
Additional certifications are available once you have earned the QCxP and are awarded based on work experience.
See How the Certificate Has Helped Others
Are you curious to know how a Commissioning Certificate can help you? Click here to read some testimonials from past recipients.
Who Should Enroll?
- Commissioning authorities (CxA’s)
- Commissioning process managers
- Project managers
- Facility owners
- Facility managers
- Facility operating and maintenance staff
- Architects, engineers, contractors, and related project team members who are implementing the commissioning process or working with CxA’s
- Individuals with backgrounds in design, construction, project management, mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems, QA/QC, or related fields who are (or will be) implementing the commissioning process