A laser welding certificate from UW-Madison can help you learn how to consistently achieve success in quality laser welding operations while gaining practical laser welding knowledge. Start with a course from UW-Madison and work toward a certificate to take your learning even further.
Choose from one of three Laser Welding certificate options:
- LWPSM–Laser Welding Professional
- LWTSSM–Laser Welding Technical Specialist
- ALWPSM–Accredited Associate Laser Welding Professional
Who Should Enroll
- Manufacturing engineers
- Production and process engineers
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Design, research, and development engineers
- Operations managers
- Production, maintenance and set-up personnel
- Laser operators
- QA/QC professionals
- Laser system integrators
You can earn your certificate by attending the two core courses, successfully completing the LWC examination and participating in the Annual Summer Residency. Eligible candidates will be contacted about the residency.