If you are planning to attend an Engineering Professional Development course, payment is required at the time of registration. Below are the payment options:
Pay by Credit Card
Enroll online and pay by credit card.
- Search for the course on the EPD website and then click on the Enroll Now button from the course webpage.
- Enter all necessary course attendee information and payment information on the course enrollment page.
- You will receive an email to confirm successful enrollment and payment.
Enroll over the phone and pay by credit card.
- Call UW Conference Center Registrations at 608-262-2451.
- Provide the conference center registrations representative with:
- the course name, dates, and/or course number.
- the necessary course attendee information and payment information.
- You will receive either a mailed document or an email to confirm successful enrollment payment.
Pay by Check
Mail in a completed registration form and check payable to UW Madison.
- Fill out a registration form (found either in the back of the course brochure you received in the mail or here).
- Prepare a check, made payable to UW Madison.
- Mail the registration form and check to: Registrations Department attn: Engineering Specialist 702 Langdon Street Madison, WI 53706
- You will receive either a mailed document or an email to confirm successful enrollment and payment.
If using SF-182 form, please call our registration number at 608-262-2451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and instructions.
EPD reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen events. If we cancel a course, participants will be notified via email or phone and will be given the option for a full refund or to transfer their registration and any fees paid to another course. EPD is not responsible for non-refundable plane tickets, hotel reservations, and other travel related expenses. For enrollee Course Cancellation, refer to notes on course page.